I LOAD USA CREDIT CARDS. NO UPFRONT PAYMENT REQUIRED

Drops for reship, % stuff payouts or banks cashout
KFargo
New user
New user

I LOAD USA CREDIT CARDS. NO UPFRONT PAYMENT REQUIRED

Post by KFargo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello. I need partners in the United States of America who can provide me with maxed out credit cards.

If you are in USA and you have a maxed out credit card, I can load funds on it.

When I say MAXED OUT credit card, I mean credit card with $0 on it. The credit card should be empty so I can load funds on it.

When the funds is available on the card, you withdraw and we split 50/50. NO upfront payment required. You won't pay me for anything. We deal based on %. 50/50

We can be doing this 2 or 3 times a week.

The amount I load depends on the card's credit limit. For instance, if the card has a credit limit of $1000, I will be loading $1000 on the card.

PLEASE NOTE: I will need the ONLINE LOGIN for the credit card. Because I will need to login to load the funds

So if you are interested, inbox me

qwss2
New user
New user

Post by qwss2 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:59 pm

Hi bro,
I can open accounts with prepaid cards with no money on it. you can charge them e.g. thru paypal not sure if there is a limit, but I guess its 10k.
I am not sure if you are serious.... this sounds weird: "PLEASE NOTE: I will need the ONLINE LOGIN for the credit card. Because I will need to login to load the funds"
why is that? You need to explain how you are doing it! if you worry about your method then just send me a pm. what do you think is the way to go to get the money? i cant pick up 10k from the ATM. how clean is the money? days to chargeback?
take care, bro

Uwaysempire
New user
New user

Post by Uwaysempire » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:40 am

I will...

Uwaysempire
New user
New user

Post by Uwaysempire » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:58 am

Can we chat privately?