<AS> from Re**unix is ripper scam!!!

Post here if you got scammed or just aware of scammers
akhmedsali
New user
New user

<AS> from Re**unix is ripper scam!!!

Post by akhmedsali » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:02 am

hi gys i am hre to report that AS from real unix chennal is a BIG ripper!! he say he give u free cc if you promot his chat here but i prmted but he give dead CC!!! when i say why dead he ban !HE IS LIER DONT TRUST!i did work for nthing!

hidalgo7

Post by hidalgo7 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:24 am

haha brow i know that clown from Morocco why you even joined his shit. his old name OwNeR he is banned for ripping on all authority irc networks including crimircd, a kid begger pretending to be hacker. now hiding behind other nick... just ignore his stupid invites, good networks will never invite on other networks.

hes leeching cc from chknet and altenen so you could just take it yourself :lol:

xen

Post by xen » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:09 pm

Real what? Hey you did is also violating reules of chknet - unauthorized advertising of other networks, beware that you can be banned for it too. Next time think twice before trusting some random pathetic idiots who want rip someone for 1$ and spam links in our network.

Is AS stands for ASshole ?
~ ᑕᖇᗩ乙Ɨᕮᖇ Ƭᕼᗩᘉ ᒪƗ₣ᕮ ~

~ CHKNET

overfl0w
Administrator

Post by overfl0w » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:26 am

Thank you for reporting, but our records show that this user is already banned on our network and there is nothing can be done more:

-NickServ- Suspended: Nickname 'AS' is suspended.
-NickServ- Suspend reason: OwNeR - the most known clown on all IRCs. Scamming users, inviting, spreading misinformation, being a braindead asshole.

Please remember that legit IRC networks never send invites on our network, those who do are rippers/scammers for sure, so the best you can do is avoiding clicking weird links or joining unknown IRC servers. People like this never have good intentions, just stay away.

Also beware that our only name is ChkNet, if someone invites you to their network and says they are ChkNet, it's absolute false information.
These server usually have around 100-200 fake idle bots to imitate 'activity' but in reality only there are 1-5 real people, that makes unexperienced user trust its some active server, while in reality it's totally fake. Some servers also have bots that copy-paste approved cards from CHkNet.